• One Park Ave Ext. Arlington, MA 781-646-6880
davison Insurance

Personal Insurance


Everyone with few exceptions will own an automobile and in Massachusetts must insure it. Unlike what the Web and TV based insurers would like you to think, it takes more than 10 minutes to purchase this very important coverage. There are a multitude of factors that go into determining what your premium will be; year, make and model of your car, who needs to be listed as operators, where will it be garaged, what discounts do you qualify for, what are the best coverage's for you and how can you get the best bang for your dollar. It does not cost you more money, so why not have an Agent that that is right in the community and will be there the next time you call.


Your home maybe the most significant asset you own. Why not protect it as such? This policy is designed to cover damage to your home, personal property, your personal liability exposure and loss of use of your home.


This policy is designed to cover your personal property, personal liability, loss of use and building coverage that will compliment the Master Insurance Policy purchased by your condominium association.


There is no mortgagee requiring you to carry this insurance, but without it, you will have no coverage for your personal belongings, no coverage for your personal liability arising out of your tenancy or other activities and no coverage for loss of use if you needed to move out because of a covered loss.


Personal Umbrella Liability Insurance is designed to increase the liability limits on your autos, homes and rental properties in order to protect you from significant lawsuits.


Jewelry, Fine Arts, Antiques, Silverware as well as many other items have limitations under the Homeowners Policy. Therefore, these items need to be scheduled on your Homeowners, Condominium or Renters Policy.


Flood Insurance covers direct physical loss caused by flood. The official definition used by the National Flood Insurance Program is "A general and temporary condition of partial or complete inundation of two or more acres of normally dry land area or two or more properties (at least one of which is your property) from:

  • Overflow of inland or tidal waters
  • Unusual and rapid accumulation of surface water from any source
  • Mudflow or
  • Collapse or subsidence of land along the shore of a lake or similar body of water as a result of erosion or undermining caused by waves or currents of water exceeding anticipated cyclical levels that result in a flood.